Honda Fit Forums  

Go Back   Honda Fit Forums > The Lounge > Entertainment Value

Entertainment Value Video Games, Movies, TV, Music or Thumb Twiddling, whatever fits you.

Old 10-23-2010, 02:49 AM
Administrator

claymore is on a distinguished road
Default MOON DEBRIS die conspiracy weirdos

In my spare time I work on a project that has taken so far 400,000 closeup photos of the moon. It's at http://www.moonzoo.org/

Volunteers like myself look at the photos and classify them for cool stuff like what kind of craters, some people working on counting EVERY SINGLE crater in the whole area of the photos, and other interesting features like SPACE DEBRIS and today I found my THIRD landing site so all you wacko conspiracy nuts that say we never really landed on the moon can take a running jump off a short pier.

I remembered to get a photo this time and this is the landing sight from Apollo12. The first one I found I was so excited I forgot to get a screen shot and don't know what is was but the one before this was Apollo17.

So far volunteer classifiers like me have found Apollo 11, Apollo 12, Apollo 14, Apollo 16, Apollo17, Luna 20 and Luna 24

These come in some random order and you never know what you are going to come across so for you doubters here is proof for your own eyes to see.

Apollo 12 click to make larger

Click image for larger version

Name:	apollo12.JPG
Views:	367
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	75

Apollo 17 click to make larger

Click image for larger version

Name:	apollo17.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	76

Last edited by claymore; 10-23-2010 at 03:01 AM.
Old 10-23-2010, 02:44 PM
manxman

What did you think of the recent confirmation that there not only IS water on the moon, but a huge enough amount to support multiple lunar colonies for decades (millions of gallons) ? Just think, with lunar colonies, next thing we'll have is lunar land-fills. Sewers won't work in gravity that low.

Last edited by manxman; 10-23-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:15 AM
Administrator

claymore is on a distinguished road

That was great news but also a great disappointment that the current occupant of the white house has decided in his wisdom to ignore the moon while the chicoms will be putting someone on the moon in the next few years

But only two more years and he will be gone and the next President may be more inclined to appreciate the scientific advances of the space program.

And along with the water there was Gold and Silver found. Gold rush on the moon anybody.