Honda Fit Forums  

Go Back   Honda Fit Forums > The Lounge > Entertainment Value

Entertainment Value Video Games, Movies, TV, Music or Thumb Twiddling, whatever fits you.

Old 08-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Administrator

claymore is on a distinguished road

Just watching "The Book of ELI" for about the 5th time. Great very underrated flick and a preview of life over there when (not if) the Israelis knock out iran's nuke plants.

If the crazy mullahs smuggle a mini-nuke in over our unprotected borders and a EMP pulse takes out the modern vehicles with computer engine controls and alternators you better find yourself an old motorcycle with a carburetor and generator to get out of dodge on. And stock up on salt and pepper as they will be your future money.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:54 AM
Administrator

WOW thew latest "Thor" movie is great. The special effects are VERY well done.

My son was a a little tyke when the first comic books and movie came out and for Christmas that year "Thor" suits and accessories were the present of the year.

Every time now I see anything Thor now I think back to him as a little kid with his Thor suit on running around whacking everything in sight, including my kneecaps, with the plastic "Power Hammer" yelling "I have the power" from the cartoon.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:32 PM
Administrator

I have been reading the comics since I was a little whippersnapper and enjoyed most of the Batman movies but this latest one "Batman begins" is a PC travesty. The whole premiss of this one sucks big time since the beginning of it and gets worse as the movie goes on. IT is terrible.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:36 AM
Administrator

Wow just watched "Real Steel" on Fox movies and it's awesome. It's about robots boxing like rock em sockem. Kind of a kid story with the obligatory little kid with a long lost down and out father that comes back in his life and they find a junky old robot and of course they go on to great things and the father becomes an upright citizen again. But it works pretty good and is a good watch.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:35 PM
Administrator

If you like "roman" era movies just watching "Centurion" is a good bet. It's on one of our generic cable stations so it must be a few years old a check online or video rental would be worth it.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:12 AM
Administrator

Nothing else good was on so I watched "The Hunger Games" what a waste of time. Has to be one of the worst movies I have ever watched. Simply terrible.