Honda Fit Forums  

Go Back   Honda Fit Forums > Market Place and Other > Vendors Sales and Specials

Vendors Sales and Specials Vendors Post your sales, specials, group buys here.

Old 07-29-2010, 12:01 PM
Vendor

zetaproducts.net is on a distinguished road
Default Coming Soon. AVS Aeroskins Hood Shields

Good Day All:

I am very excited to let you know that I will be selling AVS Hood Aeroskins. Here details:

The Auto Ventshade (AVS) Aeroskin mounts directly to hood with no hardware or drilling. Ultra low-profile for aerodynamic styling. Stylish design flows with existing vehicle lines while providing protection. Comes in classic Chrome or Smoke finish.

Precisely engineered for a custom fit, the AeroSkin is more than leading edge protection for your hood, it is a statement in styling.

-The perfect finishing touch for your vehicle.
-Low profile hood protection.
-Enhanced custom styling for the factory look.
-Installs with 3M automotive grade tape.
-No drilling and no hardware.

Angelo
Zeta Products, Inc.
www.zetaproducts.net
Fit Dead Pedal (patent pending)
Hood Deflectors
Painted Body Side Molding
Fit Armrests
Custom Billet Aluminum Pedal Sets
Facebook.com. ID: Zeta Products, Inc.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:04 PM
manxman

Congratulations Angelo! I am happy to see another manufacturer address the need for hood and windshield protection on the Fit, and happy to see that you will have it in your line.

But, based on the photos, I am even happier that I own the hood protector from Canada that you pioneered in the U.S. I think that the Canadian one is better looking, but I have not seen the AVS Aeroskin product in person yet. Depending on the angle of the "wing" surface, it looks like it should work well to keep rocks off the hood and bugs off the windshield.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:48 PM

sooznd is on a distinguished road

Dave- would you post a photo of the Canadian hood protector?
Old 07-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Vendor

zetaproducts.net is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooznd View Post

Angelo
Zeta Products, Inc.
www.zetaproducts.net
Fit Dead Pedal (patent pending)
Hood Deflectors
Painted Body Side Molding
Fit Armrests
Custom Billet Aluminum Pedal Sets
Facebook.com. ID: Zeta Products, Inc.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:01 PM
manxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooznd View Post
If you look at the Zeta Products web site, you will see several Fits with this deflector including mine. I bought my first one for my '07 Sport from a Canadian Honda dealer, and then convinced Angelo that this would be a great addition to his product line. It took him about six months to negotiate the only U.S. distributorship with the Canadian factory that makes the Honda Canada OEM Hood Deflector.

My '09 Sport is the BBP Fit in the hood deflector photos, but there is a silver one there also that would give you a good impression of how it would look on your car.

Up until now, there has been no other hood deflector/bug shield available for Fits from any U.S. maker. That's OK because the Fit deflectors from Zeta are one of the best products available for Fits. I cannot imagine the new deflector in Angelo's announcement being better than the one that I and many others have, but Angelo is trying to cover every angle. That is a good thing for the Fit market.

Woops! Here's Angelo, quick like a bunny. He posted the above photo while I was writing this reply (of my car even before my plates arrived) with the Canadian-made deflector. Your car needs one Susan! Or, you could wait until rocks have dented the front of your hood or cracked your windshield. The deflector will hide a lot of hood damage if you wait too long, but it won't fix a starred windshield.

Last edited by manxman; 07-29-2010 at 02:06 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:14 PM

sooznd is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the photos ! Nice photo of the Canadian style protector--I can't really see what the AVS looks like since the photos are not close ups. Is it similar to the clear bra?
I already have a clear bra on the front part of my car--- do not know how well it will protect--looks like a piece of Saran wrap attached to front.
I also got the Polystar windshield protection at half price--that will cover me for 5 years.