Honda Fit Forums  

Go Back   Honda Fit Forums > The Lounge > Events and Meets

Events and Meets Post upcoming meets and events here.

Old 04-06-2012, 03:54 PM

macbuddy will become famous soon enoughmacbuddy will become famous soon enough
Default "Socal Fit Meet Caravan"-April 14, 2012 (the day before the meet)

FIT MEET
Looks like another BIG SoCal Fit Meet about to happen April 15, 2012. I was able to attend the one back in '09 (the 2nd video below). Wow, talk about a lot of Fits!

NORCAL CARAVAN
Anyway, on April 14th, konig_feather is heading up a caravan which will originate in the Dublin, CA area. So, if you are in that area, and want to join, contact konig_feater. At 4:30 pm, that caravan will be passing through Patterson, CA. That is where I will join them.

BONUS #1
It just so happens that "mrFroge" lives in Patterson. He has graciously offered to set up a "Pre-Meet" dinner at Lamppost Pizza. Lamppost by the way is the sponsor that helps keep "rubber" on mrFroge's H-Stock '07 Fit!
Also, mrFroge has agreed to answer any of your AutoX questions that you may have. So, if anyone is thinking about getting into AutoX, he is the man to talk to. Got a question about helmets? ...suspension? ...tire pressures? ...rules? ...membership? ...brakes? ...anything SCCA? ...etc, make a mental note, and bring it to dinner, he will be there to answer your questions. He will enlighten you!

BONUS #2
Also joining us will be "manxman!" So if anyone has any questions on any of his DIY mods that you have read about, he will be there. If you want to know what it takes to set up a successful Fit Meet, talk to Dave. Last but not least, if you want to know what it takes to get "banned" from nearly every forum in existence, he is the man to talk to!

If anyone in the area wishes to join us, let one of us know. That way we can reserve a spot for you.

LAMPPOST PIZZA
Del Lago Plaza
2985 Renzo Ln
Patterson, CA 95363

Last edited by macbuddy; 04-06-2012 at 11:02 PM. Reason: word change
Old 04-06-2012, 05:29 PM
manxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbuddy View Post
FIT MEET
Looks like another BIG SoCal Fit Meet about to happen April 15, 2012. I was able to attend the one back in '09 (the 2nd video below). Wow, talk about a lot of Fits!

NORCAL CARAVAN
Anyway, on April 14th, konig_feather is heading up a caravan which will originate in the Dublin, CA area. So, if you are in that area, and want to join, contact konig_feater. At 4:30 pm, that caravan will be passing through Patterson, CA. That is where I will join them.

BONUS #1
It just so happens that "mrFroge" lives in Patterson. He has graciously agreed to set up a "Pre-Meet" dinner at Lamppost Pizza. Lamppost by the way is the sponsor that helps keep "rubber" on mrFroge's H-Stock '07 Fit!
Also, mrFroge has agreed to answer any of your AutoX questions that you may have. So, if anyone is thinking about getting into AutoX, he is the man to talk to. Got a question about helmets? ...suspension? ...tire pressures? ...rules? ...membership? ...brakes? ...anything SCCA? ...etc, make a mental note, and bring it to dinner, he will be there to answer your questions. He will enlighten you!

BONUS #2
Also joining us will be "manxman!" So if anyone has any questions on any of his DIY mods that you have read about, he will be there. If you want to know what it takes to set up a successful Fit Meet, talk to Dave. Last but not least, if you want to know what it takes to get "banned" from nearly every forum in existence, he is the man to talk to!

If anyone in the area wishes to join us, let one of us know. That way we can reserve a spot for you.

LAMPPOST PIZZA
Del Lago Plaza
2985 Renzo Ln
Patterson, CA 95363
Wow!! Am I impressed!!. I get to meed ME and eat pizza at the same time!
This is so amazing, I might pee in my pants! I'm glad to hear that Rich (Mr. Froge) will be there too. Thanks for the invitation, macbuddy!.

Last edited by manxman; 04-06-2012 at 05:39 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:44 PM

tpcolgett is on a distinguished road

I'm super excited to be one of the Fits in the caravan down to SoCal. I have been actually finishing up projects on the car in anticipation >_< VERY excited to meet more Fit enthusiasts, especially a friendly AutoX Guru!!!
Old 04-06-2012, 05:50 PM

Default Oops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxman View Post
Wow!! Am I impressed!!. I get to meet ME and eat pizza at the same time!
This is so amazing, I might pee in my pants! I'm glad to hear that Rich (Mr. Froge) will be there too. Thanks for the invitation, macbuddy!.
Oops! When I invited you, did I forget to tell you that you would be required to answer a bunch of questions when you got there? I do not recall anything about feeding you pizza!

Last edited by macbuddy; 04-06-2012 at 11:03 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-06-2012, 06:15 PM
manxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbuddy View Post
Oops! When I invited you, did I forget to tell you that you would be required to answer a bunch of questions when you got there? I do not recall anything about feeding you pizza!
That's OK Mike, feeding my ego is the important thing! And I doubt that many folks want to find out how to get banned from forums (but who knows? They might). It's easy, actually- just argue on the forums with an administrator who is a 15-year-old child, or a 62-year-old man who acts like a 15-year-old child.

Last edited by manxman; 04-06-2012 at 06:31 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:58 PM

Default MANXMAN!...No Sneak Previews Please!

Whoa! MANXMAN, save it! Geez, no need to show off a sample of your techniques so soon! If someone wants to learn your secrets on how to get "banned," make them wait until the April 14th Pre-Meet!

Last edited by macbuddy; 04-06-2012 at 11:01 PM. Reason: word change
Old 04-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Administrator

claymore is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxman View Post
That's OK Mike, feeding my ego is the important thing! And I doubt that many folks want to find out how to get banned from forums (but who knows? They might). It's easy, actually- just argue on the forums with an administrator who is a 15-year-old child, or a 62-year-old man who acts like a 15-year-old child.

Or just be a troll everywhere you go after. All your warnings permanent ban is the next step.