Honda Fit Forums  

Go Back   Honda Fit Forums > The Lounge > Doesn't Fit???

Doesn't Fit??? Off Topic Discussion, anything that doesn't Fit!

Old 02-01-2014, 01:01 PM

glens67 is on a distinguished road
Default Made the front page.

Lower part of page.
My other car. Picture is gone...

Glen

Last edited by glens67; 03-04-2014 at 04:02 PM.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:11 PM
Administrator

claymore is on a distinguished road

Awesome news. Real great to see a winning FE.
Old 06-22-2014, 01:51 AM
Administrator

claymore is on a distinguished road

While looking through some old photos for another firearmblog article I came across some real old photos of my 1967 "S" code 390 CID Mustang fastback. These have to be old old Polaroids from probably 1968.

Please excuse the lousy condition of the photos they have been hanging around in a bunch of different places since 1968 and were the old ones that you had to seal with the goop that came in the pack.

These show that I was a hard core racer at heart that drove around on M&H racemaster 7" slicks in ALL weather like SNOW because I couldn't afford real tires and slicks so slicks came first LOL.

Can't tell from the photos but it was black with black interior and I had just started working in the bodyshop at our dealership and the boss let me apply my own first painting attempt of gold shelby racing stripes. LOL he probably figured I would get some experience and could only screw up my own car not a customers. BUT HA they came out fine.

The small decal on the vent window is my FIRST ever class winner sticker from Lebanon Valley Dragway.

On the rear part of the front fender was our car club logo "The Henchmen". It has the Bardhal executioner with his axe on a chopping block and we ended up getting a cease and desist letter from Bardhal to remove immediately or face legal action. So sadly they were removed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1967 mustang (1).jpg
Views:	265
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	578 click to enlarge

Name:	1967 mustang (2).jpg
Views:	231
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	579

Name:	1967 mustang (3).jpg
Views:	233
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	580

Finally a photo of me with my THREE 5.0 mustangs that I had all at the same time.

On the left is the one I got for the then future ex-wife after getting back from Afghanistan in one piece. the plan was to let her drive it for the two years or so that she drove a new car before getting a new one.

The one in the middle is the one I bought for myself when I drove hers and couldn't resist. It was mainly a track car with very little street driving.

The last one on the right was the undercover car the state bought for me to drive daily. My pick we had a list of cars you could chose from and lucky the 5.0 was on it because it was relatively cheap.

Name:	5.0 Mustangs.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	581

Last edited by claymore; 06-22-2014 at 01:55 AM.